Friday, May 27, 2022

Migrated over to SunnyDua.com. Please visit for latest and greatest...

 Hello Readers,

I meant to write this post for a long time, but guess what, the last year has been a roller coaster. Well, to keep it short and simple, I have migrated all my posts to a new domain named sunnydua.com. This is where I will continue to write about Technology, Product and Future interests. 


vXpress will continue to live on with all the content I have written and all my articles are also available on the new domain.

For latest and greatest please visit (and if you like subscribe to sunnydua.com

Why the change?

1- Was unsure if I should bet all my content on a free service by Google. What if they pull the plug.

2- The vXpresss brand name was not associated to me, while I was the person behind the content, so yeah a bit of brand management.

3- v-Xpress is a shipping company in India and I have seen people reaching out regarding that business. I am not joking.

4- Lastly with the acquisition of VMware by Broadcom, I think it is time to drop the "V". (pretty sad about this one, but hope things work out for everyone involved).

See you on the new domain..

CIAO...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunny! As it turns out Broadcom has the wisdom to keep the VMware brand, so the "v" lives on! Hope you are well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete