Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top vBlog 2015 Voting Open - Payback Time!

Time of the year when Eric Siebert of vsphere-land.com fame opens up the Top Virtualization Blog voting on his portal. Needless to say that each blogger listed in this ballot has spent hours of his personal time to give you content which has helped you in some way or form. Today, it's the payback time. Your vote is how you can appreciate the work these bloggers have done and the good thing is that it takes just about 2 minutes to caste it.

I have done my bit by voting for my favourite blogs which have helped me come out of difficult situations while implementing VMware products, helped me with my certification stints, gave me a scoop of how things work behind the scenes and most importantly help me understand how products come together to make a solution and how a solution helps solve business issues. In essence it has helped me develop as a Techie and as a Professional. 

Once again thank you to everyone who is in my TOP 10 LIST.


While I learn a bunch of stuff, I also try to share my learning's through vXpress and I am honoured that vXpress is listed as one of the blogs whom you can VOTE for. Last year vXpress was ranked 28th and it was a great achievement for me personally and professionally. 

So like your other favourite blogs, if vXpress has helped you in your professional journey last year, then go ahead and vote for it! Remember each vote counts and your support is what gets us going.






No comments:

Post a Comment