Tuesday, April 1, 2014

VMware Announces The Winners of vExpert 2014!

It's the time of the year when VMware announces the winners of the one of the most prestigious title in the world of Virtualization & Cloud Computing. Yes, the results of VMware vExpert were declared a few minutes back.

You can find the list of vExperts 2014 in the following article 


I am ELATED to share that I have won the title 2nd time in a row this year and have proudly upgraded my VMware vExpert 2013 title to a vExpert 2014 Title.. Here goes my new BADGE :-)



Happy for the fact that I am able to contribute my bit to this fantastic community & delightful for my fellow Bloggers, Evangelists, Tweet-Mates, VMware Partners & Employees who have made to the final list. Congratulations to all of them.


***Share & Spread the Knowledge***




No comments:

Post a Comment